April 24, 2008
Pumping up Prices: The Strategic Petroleum reserve and Record Gas Prices
On April 24, 2008, the Select Committee on Energy Independence and Global Warming held a hearing titled, "Pumping up Prices: The Strategic Petroleum reserve and Record Gas Prices."
Ranking Member Sensenbrenner's Opening Statement.
- Mr. Mark Cooper - Director of Research, Consumer Federation of America
- Mr. Dave Berry - Vice President, Swift Transportation Company Inc.
- Ms. Melanie Kenderdine - Associate Director, Strategic Planning, MIT Energy Initative
- Mr. Kevin Book - Senior Vice President, senior Analyst, Energy Policy, Oil & Alternative Energy, Friedman, Billings, Ransey & Company, Inc.
- Mr. Frank Rusco - Acting Director, Natural Resources and Environment, GAO